HoleHouseGame.net (“we,” “us,” or “our”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This DMCA disclaimer outlines our policies and procedures for addressing copyright infringement claims.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
- Contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Designated Copyright Agent
Please send copyright infringement notices to our designated Copyright Agent:
Name: [Your Name]
Email: [Your Email Address]
If you believe that your content was removed in error or as a result of a misidentification, you may file a counter notification with our designated Copyright Agent. To be effective, the counter notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the federal district courts located in [Your Jurisdiction], if your address is outside the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.
Changes to This DMCA Disclaimer
We reserve the right to amend or update this DMCA Disclaimer at any time to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. The updated DMCA Disclaimer will be posted on our website.